What EDI platforms do you use? Do you support X platform?
- We partner with TrueCommerce and SPSCommerce, but we are able to do direct FTP/SFTP connections with other providers such as LogicBroker, CommerceHub, DiCentral, etc.
What EDI transactions do you require?
- We require the 850 Purchase Order, 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement, 856 ASN, and 846 Inventory Advice.
Do you accept EDI 810 invoices?
- At this moment, we do not support EDI invoices, invoices must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
What frequency of inventory updates do you require?
- We ask that you provide a daily inventory feed of your on-hand inventory. Backordered items should come across as having zero inventory.
Do you support the 852 Product Activity Data?
- No, we do not support sell through data via EDI. You will need to request that from your category manager.
Do you support the 860 Purchase Order Change?
- No, all purchase orders should be handled on a fill-or-kill basis. If you ever have questions regarding the modification/cancellation of an order, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to determine the best course of action.
Does GovX pay for implementation costs?
- No, GovX does not pay for integration setup costs.
Are there free alternatives to EDI integrations?
- Yes, we offer a CSV flat file integration that we can have delivered to you via FTP or email. We also support ShipStation, but that does require a monthly subscription fee.
Who do we contact if we have integration related issues?
- You can reach out to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org for all integration related issues.
Can we use a non-EDI integration to start off and then later migrate to an EDI integration?
- Yes, many of our vendors start out using a CSV or email integration at first to test sales volume and then if volume increases, later invests in an EDI integration to support order growth.
Article is closed for comments.